Karisia's Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
CONFIRMING A SAFARI:
We require 20% of the safari cost to confirm a booking. Payment by wire transfer, cheque or cash. By making a deposit for a safari every guest aknowledges that upon arrival in Kenya they will have to sign a waiver form releasing Karisia Limited from liability for unpredictable accidents that could arrise while on safari.
The balance is required 12 weeks (80 days) prior to departure. Payment by wire transfer, cheque, cash or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
If you wish to cancel the safari it must be done in writing. The return of deposits or funds will follow the below timetable.
- More than 120 Days before departure 5% Handling fee
- 120 – 60 Days before departure 20% Forfeited
- 60 – 45 Days before departure 50% Forfeited
- Less than 45 Days before departure 100% Forfeited
- Karisia Limited is insured against legal liabilities arising from any injuries that could be sustained by passengers in its vehicles, camps or on safari.
- Karisia Limited shall have the right at any time to make emergency alterations to the route or accommodation, in the event a trip is rendered impossible or inadvisable by the weather, or unforeseen circumstance.
Visitors must take out comprehensive insurance coverage before travel, covering flight cancellations, medical expenses, personal baggage and money. Travel insurance is mandatory and it should be arranged at the time of payment of the deposit to cover cancellation from that time onward.
The client acknowledges that it is his or her responsibility to ensure that he or she is sufficiently healthy and able to complete the requirements outlined for the trip in the itinerary.
On arrival in Kenya you will be asked to sign our Waiver Form that will release Karisia Limited from Liability for unpredictable accidents that could arrise while on safari with Karisia Limited.